• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• this morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post

WOW! She is sexy!

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            Olive Garden
            Lmao, fuckin awesome!
            .223 > 911

Comment

• .223 > 911

Comment

• .223 > 911

Comment

• Comment

• Did you know monster-trucking came out of Missouri? Back in the 60s and 70s the hillbillies would use em to get to their dope grows out in the middle of fields.

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                    Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Stop with the conspiracy bullshit.
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                      Originally posted by AdamLX
                      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      Because fuck you, that's why
                      Originally posted by 80coupe
                      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                      Originally posted by Rick Modena
                      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                      Originally posted by Jester
                      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                        Did you know monster-trucking came out of Missouri? Back in the 60s and 70s the hillbillies would use em to get to their dope grows out in the middle of fields.
                        Off-road trucks came from pot, fast cars came from booze. Weed and alcohol are responsible for most of the greatest times of my life.
                        .223 > 911

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by The First ERTS Image: Dallas-Fort Worth
                              The first scene processed by Landsat-1 (ERTS-1) was presented to an expectant and excited group of scientists, engineers, and technicians at the Operations Center of Goddard Space Flight Center, two days after its July 23, 1973 launch. (...) This is Dallas, Texas, near the center and a bit of Fort Worth along the left edge. The Trinity River runs through downtown Dallas towards the lower right. Interstate 20 passes E-W near the bottom of the scene and Interstate 30 follows parallel to it in the left center. I-635 is joined by I-20 on the east but in this scene, it is apparent that the former is not yet complete. Also, the white area in left center is the partially completed Dallas-Forth Worth International Airport.

A tornado that leveled Guin, Alabama last April 3, cut a swath of destruction through the Bankhead National Forest and adjacent wooded areas wide enough to show up on a space view taken by a satellite 560 miles above the Earth, two scientists have discovered.

The track started at the north edge of the National Forest southeast of Decatur, and goes on almost a straight line just off the edge of the ERTS-1 image. One of the shorter tornado tracks is near the western edge of the National Forest about 12 miles northwest of the main track, and the other crosses Lewis Smith Lake about 14 miles southeast of the main swath.
                              Men have become the tools of their tools.
                              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                                Off-road trucks came from pot, fast cars came from booze. Weed and alcohol are responsible for most of the greatest times of my life.
                                Amen!

Comment

Working...
                                X