X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    Jimmy as a rookie...
    haha, we're all a bunch of assholes.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      Ok sooo ss and naynay both owned crappy f-bodies. Why are they mad at each other?
      naynay is black?
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
        naynay is black?
        It would explain the love of Chevrolet.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            Considering your avatar that's really saying something. LOL
            WUTCHOO know about Harvey/Scorpius!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
              well that is the scariest thing i have seen in a while
              May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
              Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post
                vf-0a
                I had to google that. Never saw that one before.

EDIT: I had a couple models of the fighter, just never saw the drone. Awesome.

Stevo
                Originally posted by SSMAN
                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Comment

• This one is better

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                      Ok sooo ss and naynay both owned crappy f-bodies. Why are they mad at each other?
                      no one is mad.. he's mad that 20 years later i have moved on to bigger and better things and his claim to fame is this

this

and a set of these

shits mad consistent though. been running mid-high 12's for 20 years now.. or at least it did 15 years ago, last time it went down a track

now if anyone else cares to google image search his REAL screen name "SS RRR" please tell me this is not the second image that pops up... LMFAOOOOOO
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Last edited by Pooter; 04-04-2013, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• The Spanish bred with these people. What the fuck... err why the fuck would you taint your blood with this? I mean fucking seriously. SERIOUSLY? 160 some odd Europeans killing SEVEN-FUCKING-THOUSAND natives and them not even killing one dude? By all logic and reason if you put 7,000 barehanded people against them they should have won this shit, or at least killed a single fucking dude.

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                          After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            The Spanish bred with these people. What the fuck... err why the fuck would you taint your blood with this? I mean fucking seriously. SERIOUSLY? 160 some odd Europeans killing SEVEN-FUCKING-THOUSAND natives and them not even killing one dude? By all logic and reason if you put 7,000 barehanded people against them they should have won this shit, or at least killed a single fucking dude.
                            I bet the poor wounded bastard was the butt of a few jokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              no one is mad.. he's mad that 20 years later i have moved on to bigger and better things and his claim to fame is this

this

and a set of these

shits mad consistent though. been running mid-high 12's for 20 years now.. or at least it did 15 years ago, last time it went down a track

now if anyone else cares to google image search his REAL screen name "SS RRR" please tell me this is not the second image that pops up... LMFAOOOOOO
                              Lmgdao
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                naynay is black?

Comment

Working...
                                X