Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
    All very fancy brand keys..... except that one in the upper left hand side. LOL
    And the mini key. Total shit cars
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
      No, probably a 03/04 Cobra.
      so you're saying it definitely should be thrown out of that pile then. spot on man!

<----always been a gm guy lol

Comment

• Ah, darn. Never even been in a Mini and never seen a key. Just glancing at it I thought those were Bently wings. So I revise my statement, yes the key to the upper right is not like the others. LOL
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
          No, probably a 03/04 Cobra.
          why not? ford gt keys looked like all the other ford keys from those years, all generic and interchangeable
          1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

All very fancy brand keys..... except that one in the upper left hand side. LOL
            upper right is probably the cheapest though.
            Originally posted by Buzzo
            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Ah, darn. Never even been in a Mini and never seen a key. Just glancing at it I thought those were Bently wings. So I revise my statement, yes the key to the upper right is not like the others. LOL
              You're not missing anything. It's like driving a clown car with a rubber band motor.

Comment

• The Ford GT is on the short list of coolest cars in the 21st century, with up to 600 horsepower, killer retro looks, and Ferrari F430-beating athleticism. Buyers were more than happy to accept a limited edition Ford supercar, but many owners were less than thrilled with Ford's corporate key and fob. While it sounds a bit petty, sharing a key with an F-150 just doesn't scream exotic track star.

The creative key kit crafters over at ExotiCARe have remedied the situation with a limited edition kit that turns your pedestrian keys into a car starter worthy of a Ford GT. The easy to install kit is nothing more than silver-finish covers for your existing keys, which doesn't exactly seem like $295 well-spent, but for those who can afford a $175,000 sports car it may be a deal. ExotiCARe is only making 350 of the kits, so there is an exclusivity factor, as well. Is $295 too much for nothing more than key decoration that you have to assemble yourself? You tell us after the jump. Thanks for the tip, Andrew!
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                  so you're saying it definitely should be thrown out of that pile then. spot on man!

<----always been a gm guy lol
                  Lol nothing wrong with that.

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                  why not? ford gt keys looked like all the other ford keys from those years, all generic and interchangeable
                  Shhhhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                    No. Ford GT keys said Ford GT on them.
                    BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
                    BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
                    Fernando Perez
                    Alijandra Perez
                    Mesquite, Texas
                    214-680-1415

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      That's an aftermarket key, as stated in the article. The original GT keys were similar to the standard Ford key, and came with the same fob as pictured a page back.

Notice the same offset keyring hole, I'm thinking that the GT logo is only on one side, and the key is flipped over. Perhaps one of the GT owners on the board will chime in.

Comment

• Well that wasn't difficult to find, it's not for a GT, it's for an Excursion.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by saleen449 View Post
                            No. Ford GT keys said Ford GT on them.
                            If they do I didn't notice and its not prominent. At a glance they still looked like the key and fob set that goes to my mom's Taurus.
                            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              nor are you anyone
                              Originally posted by naynay View Post
                              thanks for admitting that you have an opinion though.. it was an awesome one.
                              I can't tell if you're being a douche, or being a douche, douche.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• just douchin
                                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X