• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      thats cool
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
        thats cool
        The drug that spawned a 50,000+ death toll in Mexico whaaaaaaaaaaa?
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          that is really the argument you are gonna go with? seriously?

You know good and well that any drug cartel is going to go to war over ANY drug they are selling. The point is that those that smoke out have no want whatsoever to start fights or wars. If glitter for shoes was the big fucking craze but it was illegal here, the cartels would be killing over sparkles.

Legalize it and that goes away........but they will continue to kill over something else.

and lastly.....mexican dirt weed is absolute shit

Being a Marine, I would happily kill anything and everything......until I were to fire up a joint......then im killin a bag of funyons.
          Semper Fi

Comment

You know good and well that any drug cartel is going to go to war over ANY drug they are selling.
            But you support it every time you buy a bag you fucking hippie hypocrites.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              But you support it every time you buy a bag you fucking hippie hypocrites.
              The stupidity runs strong with this one.

I support a drug war if I buy a bag of dro from "mike" that he grows at his house?

pull your head out of your ass before you fart and blow your brains out.
              Semper Fi

Comment

• Ded

Comment

• im even a conservative and when I hear the "you are supporting terrorism" argument about weed I about lost my shit. Fucking mental retardation at it's finest. Worried about supporting terrorism, eh? well have the government grow the best shit you can buy and slap a fatass tax on it and watch the deficit go bye bye.
                  Semper Fi

Comment

You're not that stupid, Don.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                      Semper Fi

Comment

i reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaally hope my sarcasm meter is not working properly...

but just in case it isn't we all know that the weed coming from the motherland is garbage. the big money those guys make are from real drugs like white girl, smack and ice. the big bundles of dirt weed you see on tv being "found" are just the diversion vehicles for the cars full of real dope that make it in. it's a sad fact but true...

Comment

• While that sounds all wonderful and true grove rat... And some of you are obviously weed snobs...

There is plenty of mexican dirt weed being run and sold in MAJOR quantities in Texas alone, not to mention what makes it's way further North.

I'm all for decriminalization of marijuana possession and usage, but not necessarily behind the idea of allowing the government to use it as a tax resource in which they can control an manipulate quality as well as additives, etc. (see tobacco).

But if you guys want to believe that Marijuana trafficing out of Mexico has no impact on the entire drug wars happening down there, you are saddly mistaken. Is it the largest revenue generator, absolutely not, but it's all part of the same problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            While that sounds all wonderful and true grove rat... And some of you are obviously weed snobs...

There is plenty of mexican dirt weed being run and sold in MAJOR quantities in Texas alone, not to mention what makes it's way further North.

I'm all for decriminalization of marijuana possession and usage, but not necessarily behind the idea of allowing the government to use it as a tax resource in which they can control an manipulate quality as well as additives, etc. (see tobacco).

But if you guys want to believe that Marijuana trafficing out of Mexico has no impact on the entire drug wars happening down there, you are saddly mistaken. Is it the largest revenue generator, absolutely not, but it's all part of the same problem.
                            well we can start to fix it with decriminalization. I will HAPPILY put the time and effort into growing my own quality stash.
                            If you want to legalize it, treat it like alcohol. Weed/Weed Lite, ShinerWeed, Guiness Stout Weed, etc. lol
                            Semper Fi

Comment

I support a drug war if I buy a bag of dro from "mike" that he grows at his house?
                              Yes because you don't know who "Mike's" friends are or where he gets his shit from or what business he's done in the past. That's the problem with hippies. You don't see any further past than the burning of your doob.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X