Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    While you can claim your rickety gun cabinet is lined with beskar, I seriously doubt it, considering the only "outer rim" you've visited is Blake's "death" starfish.

Fucking niiice...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      I'm not gonna lie, thats a pretty impressive nerd term to pull if google/wiki is not involved.
      I won't lie I have every star wars comic printed in digital format as well as every cartoon on my media server.

I did have to look up the spelling, but I knew that there was a Mandalorian term for the metal used in their armor, and it started with a B. But I had to look it up.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
              Been doing that for 5+ years

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                I won't lie I have every star wars comic printed in digital format as well as every cartoon on my media server.

I did have to look up the spelling, but I knew that there was a Mandalorian term for the metal used in their armor, and it started with a B. But I had to look it up.
                lol, niiiiice!
                May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  With a sign that says "fight the other kids for your share. Tell your parents it is the liberal way of life!"
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    I don't practice Santeria
                    I ain't got no crystal ball...
                    Japanese people have nothing to do with that song.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      Japanese people have nothing to do with that song.
                      They can if they want to. Who are you to say who practices it? It's a religion. Anyone can do it.

In reality, I omly posted it because all of those tattoos remided me of it for some stange reason. That's all. Maybe it's because of their album cover.

Comment

• I fucking hated sublime. Dont really have a reason, i just had a hatred for them.

Kinda like nickleback, and thirdeyeblind, and a few others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                          I fucking hated sublime. Dont really have a reason, i just had a hatred for them.

I always liked them.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I fucking hated sublime. Dont really have a reason, i just had a hatred for them.

Did you just lump sublime with nickelback? (sharpening knife)

Comment

• ^lol
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Don't forget Creed

Comment

Working...
                                X