Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    What makes you think I haven't read it?
    If you have, you've read it with complete bias and have repeatedly stated complete ignorance whenever making a Biblical reference. As Al said, you take a fraction of a story and interject crap to try and back any one of your statements regarding Christianity.

Comment

• Here you go.... now lets get back to the funny pictures.....

Comment

• Back to pictures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          Not picking on racrguy but it is just the typical liberal bullshit. I like how intellectuals will exhaustively pour over literature and look for implied meanings and buried reasoning and philosophy but then suspend all of that and read like a four year old when they look at the Bible.

"Yep, right here it says a bear ate these kids for making fun of the bald guy, that means God hates kids and queers, loves bears and invented the hair club for men!"
          I was pointing out the hypocrisy. Personally, I don't think god hates queers or love bears, should a god even exist. People use the bible to point out things like god hating fags and whatnot.
          Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Well, you're not representing or misrepresenting the content of the bible. For instance you seem to not understand the context "thou shall not kill."...you don't think there's no further explanation in the text, do you? Because there is, enough so that the comic is pretty clearly designed to appeal to those who are not familiar with it.
          Not understand the context? Yeah, it says thou shall not kill, and later in the story, unless the following conditions are met.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Back to pictures.

Comment

• You assholes are fucking this thread up. I'm going to report all your posts so that they get deleted for being off topic and offensive.
            Last edited by BMCSean; 12-01-2012, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• can't you guys take this crap to the bible thumpers forum or some shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                You assholes are fucking this thread up. I'm going to report all your posts so that they get deleted for being off topic and offensive.
                Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                can't you guys take this crap to the bible thumpers forum or some shit?

Comment

• I'm one more off topic post away from locking this thread.

Comment

• How bout them Cowboys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Administrator View Post
                      I'm one more off topic post away from locking this thread.
                      Or you could just clean out the banter, along with the 3 or 4 useles threads on the porch.

I guess that isn't as much fun for the ego as screaming "Respect my authoritah!"

Comment

• Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                        Saw this on a well pad Friday bastard wont let us work lol, Minchew named her boomerang lol. Kinda fucked up but people don't take care of their dogs out here in this part of Oklahoma see shit like this daily.

I found Bingham north of Elk City, Oklahoma on a Frac job. He was skin and bones, we fed him for the week we were up there and he decided to hop in the truck with me for the ride home. Here he is one year later.
                        Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 01-13-2013, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Awesome^^
                          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                Or you could just clean out the banter, along with the 3 or 4 useles threads on the porch.

I guess that isn't as much fun for the ego as screaming "Respect my authoritah!"
                                Fun? I'm not in this for fun. This isn't a game to me. I'm not here to clown around with my friends and edit people's posts I'm the name.of humor. This is a job, this forum is a business, and I'm going to run it with the best interests of the business in mind. If you don't believe me or just feel like pushing buttons, I would be happy to give you a few days off.

Comment

Working...
                                X