No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutting the bed out of his truck for the new widened fenders. He was hearing only safety glasses and literally just said.. "My face is too pretty to F up" and put on the helmet

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      Very true, could be in the thick of it, but it's not even shouldered properly.
      It's also quite possible when the photo was taken the weapon was being raised into a firing position. You can't judge a whole lot by what's happening in a still picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
        It's also quite possible when the photo was taken the weapon was being raised into a firing position. You can't judge a whole lot by what's happening in a still picture.
        True...

But whatever, you guys are right... the battle field is no place for good trigger safety, I'll shut up.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
          cutting the bed out of his truck for the new widened fenders. He was hearing only safety glasses and literally just said.. "My face is too pretty to F up" and put on the helmet
          Fucking losers...

Plasma torch FTMFW!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I have shrouds on my cut off wheels/grinders, of course i guess it could bounce off something and hit me.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I have shrouds on my cut off wheels/grinders, of course i guess it could bounce off something and hit me.
              Same thought I had. I had employees that would go guards off and glasses off. They wouldn't understand why I dismissed them or sent them home either.

Often, I think I stopped nature from taking her course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Same thought I had. I had employees that would go guards off and glasses off. They wouldn't understand why I dismissed them or sent them home either.

Often, I think I stopped nature from taking her course.
                I like the shrouds because I can hold them to apply better pressure. I don't ever let my face get parallel with the wheel or on the trailing side of the rotation.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I like the shrouds because I can hold them to apply better pressure. I don't ever let my face get parallel with the wheel or on the trailing side of the rotation.
                  That's because you're smart and/or have common sense.

Comment

• I'm just trying to walk everyone through my logic here to make sure I'm not going to end up with a piece of cutting wheel in my face.

Comment

• Food fails.

Comment

• Wow...

Comment

• I'm good with the tennis racquet strainer.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                            I'm good with the tennis racquet strainer.
                            Agreed. And the pasta in the coffeemaker, to an extent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                              Agreed. And the pasta in the coffeemaker, to an extent.
                              i'm with you, pasta in hot water works. straining is straining.

I dig the mushroom cloud pizza pic.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Collection of 31 pictures of different Special Forces units from around the world. There's a lot of pictures so I'll only post one of them and let y'all look through the rest. The Danish Huntsmen Corps look like death incarnate...

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like DogInBoots.

Comment

Working...
                                X