No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a real nail gun, but still funny...

...and then someone has to go full retard...

.223 > 911

Comment

• Comment

• cookie monster is new wallpaper.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
          I am not sure why mini-discs did not catch on. We use them in all our vehicles and home entertainment. CD's are almost obsolete now too, but back then, they held just as much as a cd and they did not scratch! We love them and have used for loooong time.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
            I am not sure why mini-discs did not catch on. We use them in all our vehicles and home entertainment. CD's are almost obsolete now too, but back then, they held just as much as a cd and they did not scratch! We love them and have used for loooong time.
            must be joke.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I never had a Mini Disc player but I had a DCC and a DAT

At the time I never thought they would make recordable CDs. LOL
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                must be joke.
                Nope, wife and i jam out with them daily! NOW they are outdated with bluetooth phone music etc, but for years we have used......dont get it, think it would be better than cd hands down.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  cookie monster is new wallpaper.
                  Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  must be joke.

Somebody Go check on CJ. Based on his recent post history, I'm convinced he was killed and his account taken over by either Tarzan, Tonto or Frankensten.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    Somebody Go check on CJ. Based on his recent post history, I'm convinced he was killed and his account taken over by either Tarzan, Tonto or Frankensten.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                      He switched to Geico.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post

Originally posted by Pooter View Post
                        Like a boss

These are awesome!

Comment

• That doesn't really look like Grandpa in the driver's seat. Maybe a stunt driver perhaps?

Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by mstg46 View Post
                              These are awesome!
                              :bBishope:

Comment

• Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
                                Fucking lol.. I had never seen that.

Comment

Working...
                                X