Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post

I've never been a huge fan of water, but I may have to alter that opinion so I can go diving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      I've never been a huge fan of water, but I may have to alter that opinion so I can go diving.
      Word!

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
        Word!

David
        You did a fair amount of diving while on the way to Little Rock and in the hotel room.

Comment

• Lo fucking L
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                wtf, vector interior?

The W8 had an estimated top speed of over 220 mph (354 km/h).[4] However, in testing at the Bonneville Salt Flats, the W-2 reached 242 mph (389 km/h) with the less powerful Donovan block, as reported by Top Wheels magazine. This top speed was reached while still using the "high downforce" wing. Later aerodynamic testing further honed efficiency, bringing the car's drag coefficient (Cd.) down to just .32 prior to Department of Transportation crash testing in Ann Arbor, MI. The W8 design included subtle changes to the body during the production run, so that the initial car off the line looked slightly different from the last. These include the elimination of some gills, a lower front fascia and air splitter, revised rear wing, mirror intakes, and front grill. After the top speed testing was completed, no more Vector W8s were fitted with a removable glass roof, due to buffeting that occurred at those extreme speeds.

daaannggg...
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• When you let the magic smoke out of the ECU the car will stop running for some reason.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    wtf, vector interior?

daaannggg...
                    Yes, the Vector Avatech (sp?) was a dream car of mine as a kid. It reaches 120mph in second gear. It held MotorTrends records for many years back when they kept statistics on the last page of their issues of cars tested over the previous several years.
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I had never even heard of that care before

Pretty fucking awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        I had never even heard of that care before

Pretty fucking awesome.
                        [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LTapLc8w6E[/ame]
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

• looks like a camaro

Comment

• That's pretty cool it has an hour meter as well as an odometer. If only older crown vics had these...
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Supposedly taken during the vancouver riots.
                              "Get the fuck away from my truck"

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• Originally posted by harrisontx View Post
                                supposedly taken during the vancouver riots.
                                "get the fuck away from my truck"

lol. I didn't know Adam was in Vancouver.

Comment

Working...
                                X