X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! He got hit HARD!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      lol. I didn't know Adam was in Vancouver.
      lmao....right?
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

lol. I didn't know Adam was in Vancouver.
        lolz

Comment

• Comment

• That was the watered down version. The M12. The WX2/3 had a twin turbo Chevy motor making over 1000 hp. They were seriously fast. Think that was when the second company owned them. By the third company they were no longer American only and had Lambo engines that made them slower and more expensive and more problematic.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                Supposedly taken during the vancouver riots.
                "Get the fuck away from my truck"

He got jumped right after that too.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSVMzRb1H3Q[/ame]
                sigpic

Comment

• Power controlled t-top '78 Eldorado

Comment

• ^ Must have!
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      ^ Must have!
                      wonder if i can do that on my trans am? lol

Comment

wtf, vector interior?

daaannggg...
                        I've seen one driving in traffic just north of Carlsbad CA. Sounded badass!

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                        That was the watered down version. The M12. The WX2/3 had a twin turbo Chevy motor making over 1000 hp. They were seriously fast. Think that was when the second company owned them. By the third company they were no longer American only and had Lambo engines that made them slower and more expensive and more problematic.
                        The Chevy motors were very problematic as well. They weren't designed with boost in mind.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          When you let the magic smoke out of the ECU the car will stop running for some reason.

Damn!

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                              Damn!
                              Yeah, had me stumped a little. Camry would start great, idle great and exactly 28 seconds latter would stall and not restart till a few hours latter. No codes, no sensor issues. Figured when the ECU went to take over calculation duties after cold start protocols that there had to be an issue.
                              Sure enough, pop it open and see several leaked caps.

Comment

• Watch this video, that car was badass. That screen/data would be impressive today, honestly.
                                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                                X