Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Last edited by 90GT50; 05-24-2014, 10:43 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
            That. is. awesome.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              Can I get next. Haven't had relations since April 25th and I'm ready to do some damage. Lol having a baby recently put me playing with my toys on lock for bout 4 more weeks

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

I have news for you bud, it will not be ready that soon. That's what the doc's say but it's not the truth. Sure you can use it but it's not the same yet.

Comment

• ^^^lol talking about it like it's a pair of socks, lol.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  That. is. awesome.
                  I wanna see it breathing fire going down the road.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• That one could use more inspection.

Comment

• That looks photoshopped as hell.

Comment

• Bet there is some serious cottage cheese waves going on there.

Comment

• I'd be sittin' on top of the world
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Happy Towel Day, bitches.

Comment

• poke it like wet paint.

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X