Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    What the hell? Yes you did. You judged us because of our humor, it's in THIS POST. And who gives a damn about sinning? What a made up load of bullshit that is.

Oh, and it's "pieces of shit."
    I didn't judge anyone. I disagreed with you.

My bad on the grammar......

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      Truth be told, a snicker's in the ass does sound good...
      Are we still talking about black army soldiers??

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Are we still talking about black army soldiers??
        Mmmm.

Comment

Comment

I didn't judge anyone. I disagreed with you.

My bad on the grammar......
            Did you or did you not come to the judgement that the joke was unfunny and that we are pieces of shit? That's a conclusion via judgement. You weighed both sides and judged that we were wrong, and beneath you because of it.

You need to learn more about the concepts you're talking about.

Comment

What the hell? Yes you did. You judged us because of our humor, it's in THIS POST. And who gives a damn about sinning? What a made up load of bullshit that is.

Oh, and it's "pieces of shit."
              If it makes you feel any better, I don't believe in sin either. I just though the quote was fitting. I don't think less of you, I just disagree with you.

Comment

Did you or did you not come to the judgement that the joke was unfunny and that we are pieces of shit? That's a conclusion via judgement. You weighed both sides and judged that we were wrong, and beneath you because of it.

You need to learn more about the concepts you're talking about.
                I called you a piece of shit for being hypocritical. Not because you disagreed with me on what was funny.

Comment

I can't wait for one of you're family to die in a fucked up situation. I will make fun of it. You guys are so hypocritical its HILARIOUS. Find humor in Pokulski-Blatz situation you fucks. Piece of shit's.
                  First off, using my brother's death as a talking point is not your place. I will tell you once and only once.

Secondly, there was plenty of humor in the weeks after he was killed. We laughed about memories and things we picked up about his actions preceding his death. There was quite a bit of laughter regarding him breaking into a random booty dance in the midst of the police sub station only minutes from when the attack took place.

If you have never been to a welcome home ceremony than I doubt you will understand this .. There is a lot of humor to be had.

For the record, I fucking laughed at the snickers picture and re-posted it on my Facebook.

Comment

• Comment

If it makes you feel any better, I don't believe in sin either. I just though the quote was fitting. I don't think less of you, I just disagree with you.
                      Then disagree with us, don't pull out your oversized steed and saddle up then wish death upon our families. I will judge that as a fucked up statement.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                      I called you a piece of shit for being hypocritical. Not because you disagreed with me on what was funny.
                      How is applying humor to everything equally hypocritical? Another concept you should learn more about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        First off, using my brother's death as a talking point is not your place. I will tell you once and only once.

Secondly, there was plenty of humor in the weeks after he was killed. We laughed about memories and things we picked up about his actions preceding his death. There was quite a bit of laughter regarding him breaking into a random booty dance in the midst of the police sub station only minutes from when the attack took place.

If you have never been to a welcome home ceremony than I doubt you will understand this .. There is a lot of humor to be had.
                        I didn't mean to use your brothers death as that. I apologize, fully.

A mother crying as she embraces her child as she returns from service does not seem funny to me. Perhaps I have over stepped my opinion.

Comment

Then disagree with us, don't pull out your oversized steed and saddle up then wish death upon our families. I will judge that as a fucked up statement.

How is applying humor to everything equally hypocritical? Another concept you should learn more about.
                          I do not wish death, I meant that I would find humor in it. I can concede that I was wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
                            L M F A O!!!!!!!!! I'm in tears!

Comment

I do not wish death, I meant that I would find humor in it. I can concede that I was wrong.
                              You're more than welcome to find humor in it. I know I will. And finding humor in death is arguably far more distasteful that photoshopping a snickers bar into a crying woman's arms...

Comment

I didn't mean to use your brothers death as that. I apologize, fully.

A mother crying as she embraces her child as she returns from service does not seem funny to me. Perhaps I have over stepped my opinion.
                                That's a touching moment. Hugging a snickers is fucking hilarious, especially when you return from overseas and just want something American and delicious.

Comment

Working...
                                X