Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
    pull it out, flush with peroxide, fill with neosporin & stick a steri strip on it
    Pretty much what they did at the ER. Doctor looked at it, left the room for a minute, and came back with a pair of pliers that looked like they came out of Schneider's toolbox. He snatched it out and the nurse flushed the wound, put some antibiotic ointment on, and bandaged it up.

The middle finger was nailed to the one with the nail in it. I pulled that finger from the nail but could not pull it out of the other. Asked for volunteers to help me out but there were no takers.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDumbRedneck View Post
      Pretty much what they did at the ER. Doctor looked at it, left the room for a minute, and came back with a pair of pliers that looked like they came out of Schneider's toolbox. He snatched it out and the nurse flushed the wound, put some antibiotic ointment on, and bandaged it up.

The middle finger was nailed to the one with the nail in it. I pulled that finger from the nail but could not pull it out of the other. Asked for volunteers to help me out but there were no takers.
      exactly, ER is for excessive blood flow or bone is showing. anything worse do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

nobody would help? i woulda yanked it out with the quickness! i owe you a beer for at least attempting to get it pulled out

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              Awesome. Saving this one.

Comment

• Reaffirming that Sinatra was the coolest MF'r to ever live.
                And can anyone read the quote on the wall in the wind tunnel pic?

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDumbRedneck View Post

Great Schneider reference.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                      And can anyone read the quote on the wall in the wind tunnel pic?

It took me a bit of zooming in and out, but roughly translated it says "Through conquest of the air, the German people will compel their place in the world." Excellent nazi shit right there, it delivered.

And that is a BF109E-3 (because it has 20mm MG FF cannons in the wings) so that picture is from early 1940. I would bet it's prototype V16 or V17. They had to do wind tunnel testing on the airframe with the added weight of the armaments.
                      Last edited by CJ; 03-04-2013, 12:26 AM.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                              I've used Ultra Black to seal a cracked toilet tank. It's teh goodz.

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X