Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RHCP

Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• The truck looked better preMondayed

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          The truck looked better preMondayed
          This!

Comment

• Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                The truck looked better preMondayed
                funny, i feel whiter than ever cutting it up like this.

Delmo built this one, Grey Goose, he's canadian, about as white as it gets.

i havea 32"tire (100spoke 'dayton' that i will throw on it and see where it lays out on a big wheel, but i'm gonna keep them under 17", most likely always on a 15.

@kris, thats how i know you k-k-k-krazy
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• I don't think they could have destroyed that in a more unique fashion. Those rims are above and beyond ugly. I can understand a lowered old pickup with the ratrod look...that one is too far though. Please don't rape it.
                  Oh, and many white people have just as bad, or even worse tastes, than a lot of black folks. It's normal to see a black dude rolling in his hood-crusing donk, but a white guy...... here:
                  Originally posted by Buzzo
                  Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• ^^ im excited for you to get over 1000 posts.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      ^^ im excited for you to get over 1000 posts.
                      It'll be reset again soon. 1k posts shall never be.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
                        It'll be reset again soon. 1k posts shall never be.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by don svo View Post
                          bwahahahahaahaha!!!!!!!!!!
                          May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
                          Semper Fi

Comment

• Very nice, lol!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              Oh so many possibilities...

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                let me see yo footwork!

got the notches roughed in and fit the bed to see where it sits.. i dont think i need any moar low at this point. in fact, it'd be near impossible without losing the trailing arms, as they are bottoming out on the frame a good 4-6" before the axle sits up into the notch all the way.. i'm, calling it done for now. gonna get the bag mounts welded in sometime in the next week or so, and from there on, its all about switching my maxstar over to TIG and getting the 5.3/turbo(or two) set up in it. Probably gonna do twins because i have the piping laylout already in my head. (both down pipes exiting just under the fire wall, no need to notch the trailing arm cross member, use turbo's as mufflers and with low compression and a mild cam, it shouldnt be too outta hand.

The front will sit a bit lower as i will end up running a 205/65/15 up front, in hopes that i can clear the inner fenders, and still use my stock hinges, otherwise im fuxored in that department. the rear will get the tubs removed and sectioned if i have to, to raise them UP for sure, and inward if i have to, i'd like to fit a 255/60 drag radial out back. both front and rear tires will have a white wall ground in, and i am using my current tires to get practice with it.. i'll post those pics once i switch grinders

long post here's pics

and one of where this bitch started out, like forever ago...

for those that dont know, this truck has been in the family for 33 years now, im the dickhead grandson thats cutting it all up, but hopefully my son will dig it and it'll stay another 33 years!
                                At least it's not sitting around rotting and you seem like you truly wanna finish it!
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X