Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    LOL must have missed that archer episode.
    It was last night's, and it was hilarious.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
          Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
          lol

Whoever is making those has some serious Photoshop skillz.

Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Holy shit... I was just glancing past those pics. Didn't even see the weeping Hambone. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                It's like putting lipstick on a pig.

Comment

• Originally posted by binky View Post
                  lmao

Comment

• let me see yo footwork!

got the notches roughed in and fit the bed to see where it sits.. i dont think i need any moar low at this point. in fact, it'd be near impossible without losing the trailing arms, as they are bottoming out on the frame a good 4-6" before the axle sits up into the notch all the way.. i'm, calling it done for now. gonna get the bag mounts welded in sometime in the next week or so, and from there on, its all about switching my maxstar over to TIG and getting the 5.3/turbo(or two) set up in it. Probably gonna do twins because i have the piping laylout already in my head. (both down pipes exiting just under the fire wall, no need to notch the trailing arm cross member, use turbo's as mufflers and with low compression and a mild cam, it shouldnt be too outta hand.

The front will sit a bit lower as i will end up running a 205/65/15 up front, in hopes that i can clear the inner fenders, and still use my stock hinges, otherwise im fuxored in that department. the rear will get the tubs removed and sectioned if i have to, to raise them UP for sure, and inward if i have to, i'd like to fit a 255/60 drag radial out back. both front and rear tires will have a white wall ground in, and i am using my current tires to get practice with it.. i'll post those pics once i switch grinders

long post here's pics

and one of where this bitch started out, like forever ago...

for those that dont know, this truck has been in the family for 33 years now, im the dickhead grandson thats cutting it all up, but hopefully my son will dig it and it'll stay another 33 years!
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                      I think I drove by that area in Dallas a few weeks ago.
                      I wouldn't doubt it!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                        yeah what the hell.. i was used to seeing you be an idiot on YB, not so used to it over here.
                        And you have the audacity to call someone an idiot?

You gotta love these guys for their persistence. NC Republicans now rule the state with a Repub governorship and a majority in their Congress. What do they do with all this power? Make sure they keep it. How do they do it? Aside from new photo ID requirements for voting and plans to reduce early voting, their newest trick
                        sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                                let me see yo footwork!

got the notches roughed in and fit the bed to see where it sits.. i dont think i need any moar low at this point. in fact, it'd be near impossible without losing the trailing arms, as they are bottoming out on the frame a good 4-6" before the axle sits up into the notch all the way.. i'm, calling it done for now. gonna get the bag mounts welded in sometime in the next week or so, and from there on, its all about switching my maxstar over to TIG and getting the 5.3/turbo(or two) set up in it. Probably gonna do twins because i have the piping laylout already in my head. (both down pipes exiting just under the fire wall, no need to notch the trailing arm cross member, use turbo's as mufflers and with low compression and a mild cam, it shouldnt be too outta hand.

The front will sit a bit lower as i will end up running a 205/65/15 up front, in hopes that i can clear the inner fenders, and still use my stock hinges, otherwise im fuxored in that department. the rear will get the tubs removed and sectioned if i have to, to raise them UP for sure, and inward if i have to, i'd like to fit a 255/60 drag radial out back. both front and rear tires will have a white wall ground in, and i am using my current tires to get practice with it.. i'll post those pics once i switch grinders

long post here's pics

and one of where this bitch started out, like forever ago...

for those that dont know, this truck has been in the family for 33 years now, im the dickhead grandson thats cutting it all up, but hopefully my son will dig it and it'll stay another 33 years!
                                That stance is perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X