• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At first I thought that the rug under the gun mount read "Shenanigans."

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
      Yeah, as a little kid apparently. Robert McGee
      I had to search it. This dude went through some shit.

"Robert McGee, Scalping Survivor:

What's it like to have the flesh ripped from your skull? Robert McGee lived to talk about it.

In 1864 13 year old Robert McGee was headed west on the Santa Fe Trail with his parents. They died along the way and the boy, orphaned, continued the journey with a wagon train bringing supplies to New Mexico. Somewhere in the western reaches of Kansas the soldiers tasked with guarding the wagon train got delayed and the civilians were set upon by a band of Brule Sioux Indians, led by their chief, Little Turtle.

The drivers and teamsters of the wagon train were no match for the Indian warriors, and they were all tortured and killed. Young McGee watched helplessly as their blood was shed, and then he was taken before Little Turtle. The chief decided that he would kill the boy himself, and he put a bullet in McGee's back. The boy fell to the ground, still alive and conscious, and Little Turtle put two arrows through him, pinning him down. And then the chief took out his blade and removed sixty four square inches from McGee's head, starting just behind the ears. As he lay on the ground more Indians came upon him and poked him full of more holes with knives and spears.

All the while the boy was awake.

When the soldiers finally caught up with the wagon train they found a horrible massacre, with everyone scalped. But as the soldiers picked through the bodies they found that McGee and another boy had survived. They were rushed to Fort Larned, where the other boy died. Somehow the scalpless McGee survived his experience... and many years beyond. The picture above was taken in 1890, when McGee told his story to a local newspaper.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^
        damn
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
          At first I thought that the rug under the gun mount read "Shenanigans."
          Afghanistan war rugs. About $65 here on base from the rug guy.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I would have made it my life's work to hunt down little turtle.
            03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by brandon01rt View Post
              I would have made it my life's work to hunt down little turtle.
              Me too, I would let him live. Not comfortably though.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• oh my god. He isn't dead, is he? That has to be one of the shittiest circumstances ever.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      oh my god. He isn't dead, is he? That has to be one of the shittiest circumstances ever.
                      If he isn't dead, I'll bet he wishes he were.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        If he isn't dead, I'll bet he wishes he were.
                        truth
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Damn it! I hate that I actually chuckled at the squirrel pic.....
                          2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                          2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

• My balls hurt seeing that squirrel.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              My balls hurt seeing that squirrel.
                              Notice he's just hanging from his balls, not gripping the pole or anything. Total despair. He hit rock bottom 36" in the air.

Comment

• Ugh. I'm gonna be sick.
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X