Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    All kinds of fail...

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
    Why?
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      Why?
      cpu heat sink is set as a case fan.
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
        cpu heat sink is set as a case fan.
        Yep. I see overheating problems in the extremely near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pooter View Post
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
          Originally Posted By: Polska
          I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• Comment

• Whill Wheaton?
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Gordie Lachance

Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                      My latest cheapo find. E420

Sell it now!!!!! Get rid of that thing. If it was a 430 it would be a good car but that 119 engine is junk.
                      Originally posted by Marisa
                      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Heard nothing but good things about its engine. It would be the trans that would worry me more because people used to believe in that "Lifetime Fluid" BS. Im not keeping the car though. Its just a stepping stone to a 2005 CL65.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• my moms old 430 used to chirp 2nd hard and a slight chirp going into 3rd under WOT.. i wish she still had that car!
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Considering hes a mercedes tech, I would listen.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              Whill Wheaton?
                              i think so

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                Considering hes a mercedes tech, I would listen.
                                And I have been told by other techs that the engine is good. I have 4 Mercedes in my shop right now and am a tech so......
                                I did listen and only stated what I have been told. I don't have much experience with the W210 platform so I can only go off what others have told me. I have noticed a crap ton of them on the road now that I have one. A lot of old Mercs running around means there will be a fair share with engine issues. There are a lot of new Mustangs around and I have heard of several that randomly lost their motors but that does not mean the Coyote is a bad engine. Just means there are a lot out there so by law of averages there will be some that break.

At any rate I never bought it with plans of keeping it. Friend said "Hey, you want this Benz for $2000?" and I said "Sure, why not?" Just did pads, sensors, front bearings, parking brake, code the stereo, fix the fans and secondary air pump and a trans fluid and filter change (wasn't nasty but wasn't pretty) with the newer series 7 speed trans fluid (forgot the number, on my desk at work but its half the cost of the original fluid), fix a short in the brake lights and dash and slapped on some new tires.
                                Now its time to sell and get a little closer to the AMG.
                                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X