Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    So that's why they call him the silver fox....
    you can just tell if a girl is gonna be ugly by seeing her as a kid.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
      Is that ground peyote?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
        Is that ground peyote?
        If grandma's name was Peyote it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
          If grandma's name was Peyote it is.
          I'm having trouble discerning if that's saying "Grandma, do not eat this!" or "Grandma's; don't it eat if your name isn't grandma."

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
            I'm having trouble discerning if that's saying "Grandma, do not eat this!" or "Grandma's; don't it eat if your name isn't grandma."
            Pretty sure that's grandma's ashes. As in she was cremated, these are her ashes, do not eat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
              Pretty sure that's grandma's ashes. As in she was cremated, these are her ashes, do not eat.
              Right here. LOL!

Comment

This makes a lot of sense to me now.

Comment

LOL... why in the hell would you put grandma in the fridge? And usually a cremation yields a lot more ash than that, unless they've already partially deposited grandma somewhere else...

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    LOL... why in the hell would you put grandma in the fridge? And usually a cremation yields a lot more ash than that, unless they've already partially deposited grandma somewhere else...
                    These are my questions. I guess they're worried about her ashes spoiling?

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      good god
                      She looks like an ostritch!

Comment

• Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                        She looks like an ostritch!
                        She looks like a fucking claymation ostrich lol, you called it
                        Originally posted by Buzzo
                        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Comment

• Half of a 3 inch grinding wheel that hit me in the back of the knee when it exploded in the shop today.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                              Originally Posted By: Polska
                              I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• ^took a grinding wheel to the knee for an arrow?
                                Originally posted by Buzzo
                                Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X