Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    whats a "bitch comment" lol

get real junior, im not far from you if you wanna say it with your chest!
    I just want to make sure no one forgets what a Bitch you are. I'm certainly not going to set up a time and place to meet you to fight.

Comment

• Ha, Curious George came back it seems...

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• post pictures, faggots.

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
          I have a deep respect for power poles. On a recent wade fishing trip, my buddy took us out on his new 24' Haynie Cat. The catamaran hulls make crossing the bay feel like you're in a cadillac. Anyhow, we were wade fishing with the wind at our back more or less, and as we would walk the shoreline, he would occasionally raise the power pole (via remote) and the boat would folllow us, just by drifting, being pushed by the wind, then lower the power pole again to apply brakes. When we'd waded the length of area we wanted to hit, the boat was right there to board.

Very nice, I have the 10 foot blade on my boat

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
            post pictures, faggots.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

i asked you to ride out with me.. didnt you call me that friday? i dont save peoples numbers, but im pretty sure that was your 972-356 number that called. you guys have a lot to learn in the way the world works these days, before ANYTHING gets 'locked in' with a POF, there needs to be a money man who takes both persons money and holds it, that coulda been brent or matt. why didnt yall step up and do it? i changed the stips a few times trying to lock something in, robert showed his cards, i showed him my hand, and he hasnt responded since. let it die! IF HE FEELS LIKE I OWE HIM MONEY HE KNOWS WHERE TO COME GET IT! he also knows that im not coming to longview alone, and if i know he's gonna be in dallas i wont be alone. let it be. otherwise we can keep it kosher and all smiles and set it up with trublu at his police gym and grudge it out! that way you and arnold can get worked over in the same night and we arent tying up tax payers dollars!

lock in, get you a money man, and set a date.

its really that simple.
              It's not about the money anymore you ignorant dumb fuck. You're getting shit for being a bitch instead of being a man of your word. Everyone seems to understand this except you. You're still bumping your gums like some wanna be thug.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

i asked you to ride out with me..I have a job. didnt you call me that friday? i dont save peoples numbers, but im pretty sure that was your 972-356 number that called. i do not have a 972 phone number.you guys have a lot to learn in the way the world works these days, before ANYTHING gets 'locked in' with a POF, there needs to be a money man who takes both persons money and holds it, that coulda been brent or matt. why didnt yall step up and do it?no, you've got a lot to learn in how the world works. You don't spout off at the mouth unless you plan to follow through. You don't change the bet after you've already laid it out. Period. All this "stips" talk is as gay as two boys fucking. You started changing shit up when Robert called your bluff, because you got scared. i changed the stips a few times trying to lock something in, robert showed his cards, i showed him my hand, and he hasnt responded since. hahaha. Are you serious?let it die! IF HE FEELS LIKE I OWE HIM MONEY HE KNOWS WHERE TO COME GET IT! he also knows that im not coming to longview alone, and if i know he's gonna be in dallas i wont be alone.What kind of shit is this? It's not whether or not Robert "feels" like anything. You made a bet, you now showed, threw times. You owe the man money, and that's a fact. let it be. otherwise we can keep it kosher and all smiles and set it up with trublu at his police gym and grudge it out! that way you and arnold can get worked over in the same night and we arent tying up tax payers dollars First off, nobody is working me over. Secondly, what the fuck is this tying up tax payer dollars shit? What are you even talking about?
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Ok, this is not a "what about nay nay thread".
                  http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• big matt in blue. brent, arnold, the long haired mexican guy and crazie to the right. me in the middle.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^busted out laughing. a lot

Comment

• http://dfwdirtriders.com/ New Website for the off road peeps

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X