Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Last edited by 90GT50; 05-26-2013, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post
        Very cool picture.

.........LBT

Comment

• Comment

• LOL, fuckin' Texas.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

• ^^^ Damn!
                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                sigpic

Comment

• Last edited by 90GT50; 05-27-2013, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90GT50 View Post

It takes an idiot to hammer a nail through his fingers normally, it takes a real fucking idiot to hammer it through in reverse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      It takes an idiot to hammer a nail through his fingers normally, it takes a real fucking idiot to hammer it through in reverse.
                      That had to be a nail gun or something. I was thinking the same thing.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I thought the same thing as you, but how? Holding the safety jaw with his little finger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          I thought the same thing as you, but how? Holding the safety jaw with his little finger?
                          many ways, could have been framing and he was holding a joint while something hit it with a nailgun. Could have been beneath it and nailing from the top and it toenailed or something.

Comment

• I got stung by a nail gun when building a cedar fence. The wood came apart and i felt debris hit my hand. I looked down and what do ya know! My middle finger and index are nailed together! Not the most fun to say the least.

Comment

• Comment

• Yeah it's a nail gun nail. See how it's missing the top part of the head where it would meet another nail on the bar.

Comment

Working...
                                X