• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
      Ah, man. That breaks my heart.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• OMG that tail droop and body laguage breaks my heart.

Comment

• Poor Dog, he knows ...

My dogs hated the vet, they knew exactly what that place was about

I have mixed feelings about doing that to a pet

Comment

• Comment

• Cop dog for the buzz kill. RIP sir!

Big Dad for the thread save!

David

Comment

• Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  Judging from the lack of shadow being cast by the cart/contents, I believe that the cart-filling has only just begun at that point.
                  The cart is just for show. She's shoveling it as she walks down the aisle. Sorta like a real life Pacman.

Comment

• Astonishing Vietnam War photos reveal the moment U.S. troops unleashed hell on Viet Cong sniper in hills above an Army camp

Opening salvo: The assault on the sniper's position begins with rounds fired from the 40mm auto-cannons on an M42 anti-aircraft tank

The soldiers then launched flares into the hills, as a pair of M-60 machine guns in guard towers began pelting the woods with hot lead. The machine gun's tracer bullets can be seen in red

The U.S. soldiers were trying to kill a Viet Cong sniper who routinely fired on the camp from the safety of the rock outcroppings

The M42 tank's .50-caliber machine guns up fire - lighting up the hills. The soldiers didn't know there the sniper was - they were hoping to hit him with the massive barrage

The smaller M60 machine guns chime in again as they soldiers pour thousands of rounds into the hillside. The sniper was never found, though soldiers did discover traces of blood when they searched the area the next day

Unleash hell: The hillside becomes a sea of fire when the big guns on the tank begin firing, in addition to the bursts from the three machines

Comment

• Comment

• Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          Astonishing Vietnam War photos reveal the moment U.S. troops unleashed hell on Viet Cong sniper in hills above an Army camp

That is some of the coolest shit I've seen in a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                            That is some of the coolest shit I've seen in a long time.
                            x2

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                Yeah but "Old Detroit" was actually Dallas so...

Comment

Working...
                                X