Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It must have been a BMW X5 then.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by cj View Post
      i've been trying to figure out what exactly she was driving. It's not too often i can figure it out.
      bmw

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Sorry. I should have said military. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I remember watching that story. I think it was an 4 door Lexus.
          The reporter, Keith Morrison, even does his creepy grin when they are telling their story to him.

Comment

• Comment

• "screw scenery, let's stare at gunt"

Goodness, I'd rather be presenting a dry fly matched to the hatch... tight lines yo

fly fishing on the brain, 24/7
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                Here is the Dateline story.

Those green forks are from an Army forklift that just happened to be stuck in the traffic jam of this. They were having trouble cutting her out of the car. It was God's will that the rare forklift happened to be right there. They said that if they had to design a piece of machinery to do the job, this would have been it.

I'm sure she was thanking God for putting her into that situation to begin with. Way to go, God.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  I'm sure she was thanking God for putting her into that situation to begin with. Way to go, God.
                  I'm sure you have an idea how hard it was for me not to comment on that, only one of us could resist the urge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                    Where is this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      Slob tank?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaredther6er View Post
                        Where is this?

Valentine, Neb .. you can tank down the river

Comment

• Comment

• That looks like a lot of fun. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I went tubing on the Guad.

Comment

• Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Another C&C another stupid idiot....

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Working...
                                X