Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    i dont dig holes, i make big mouthed know it alls dig holes.

congrats on all your accomplishments, i am glad it netted you a 3 bay shop in waco texas, lol.
    says the guy with a zero bay shop in the ghetto
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
      Thats a fake pic.
      Maybe not.

It looks like that picture was taken a few years after that documentary was made.

Comment

• It looks real to me, you can see the radiation causes noise exposure to the film in the camera.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          says the guy with a zero bay shop in the ghetto
          Lmao
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Comment

• ^Niagara, I was just there a few weeks ago.
              Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• I see Cooter got himself a Honda.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
                  After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                    I don't see what "looking at it" has to do with anything. If you get near it, but never look at it you would still die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                      I don't see what "looking at it" has to do with anything. If you get near it, but never look at it you would still die.
                      Thus stating that it's the closest thing to Medusa that we've created, not that it's exactly like Medusa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                        That is correct but the point they were making it is if you can see it, it will kill you
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Looking at the vid. It shows it but it's smaller than in the pic. Corrosion? Growing?
                          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Looking at the vid. It shows it but it's smaller than in the pic. Corrosion? Growing?
                            Not sure. Any nuclear physicists on here?
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                Thus stating that it's the closest thing to Medusa that we've created, not that it's exactly like Medusa.
                                Details, details.

Comment

Working...
                                X