No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always wondered that but I remember some nerd telling me in some episodes you can see the lights moving horizontal instead of vertical and that the "elevators" move all over the ship.
    Meh. I like SciFy but some stuff like that bugs me.
    They're called turbolifts and they move horizontally and vertically relative to the ship. It's semi-accurate when they are using Jefferies Tubes instead of turbolifts. I remember on an episode of Voyager them talking about how it would take hours to reach the bridge via the tubes. And that's on a ship that's WAY smaller than a Galaxy Class ship.

Also due to inertial dampers they can move at incredible speeds.
    2004 Suzuki DL650
    1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
        I'd be using that fucking transporter as much as possible.
        Until your head comes through backwards and you see how big your ass really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Until your head comes through backwards and you see how big your ass really is.

"We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
              Even being a Christian I find this funny. Probably shouldn't, but can't help myself.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• 22 billion dollars:

Even had a buch of Yuan.

Of course with that kind of cash you need gold guns:

And some watch cats:

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• ^^^^ what the fuck over?

Comment

• Jesus H. Christ. How many years will we be seeing this repost? That's from 2007 and it's $205 million and some change. $22 billion wouldn't fit in a house.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonicblueGT03 View Post
                          Jesus H. Christ. How many years will we be seeing this repost? That's from 2007 and it's $205 million and some change. $22 billion wouldn't fit in a house.
                          lmfao, no kidding. That's gotta be the 20th time it has been posted. It's probably even been posted in this thread a few times already.

Comment

• that panther's head is huge.
                            sigpic

Comment

• $22 billion in 100 dollar bills = 48,501,697.680673lbs-ish

EDIT**
                              I fat fingered the calc on the first read out.

485,016.976807lbs should be 22billion in 100 dollar bills.
                              Last edited by Craizie; 04-26-2014, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• as for the drug bust pics, anyone know what cartel it was and what city in mexico the bust went down in?

Comment

Working...
                                X