Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    i really cant help that $200-300k homes in 75208 dont have fancy garages. i guess in the 1920's they werent concerned about all that
    Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    I really can't help that you paid $200-300k for a dump in Oak Cliff
    Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
    from what i can see in that pic you got fuckin hosed for 300k
    He isn't in a home worth anywhere near 300K. 180k-185k at best. Still insane for a 1,100 square foot home in Oak Cliff.

Comment

• Two tons. 300+ HP DOHC 32V V-8. Big comfy Lazy Boy like seats. RWD and tech that's still advanced even for today. Still gets better mileage than a new Accord.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Two tons. 300+ HP DOHC 32V V-8. Big comfy Lazy Boy like seats. RWD and tech that's still advanced even for today. Still gets better mileage than a new Accord.

[IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x135/orange92gt/IMG_20130827_235220_207_zps07de5014.jpg[/IG]
        Damn man, how did you manage those MPG's? I could barely crack 22mpg on all of the ones that I have had.

Comment

• Cruise was set at 70-75 the entire trip of 210 miles. AC blasting and all. Car is a base so it only has 3.08 gears. Most stock LSCs will see 24-25 with the 3.27 gears.

Car is also rolling on two size wider than stock tires, has a custom tune and exhaust.
          After I repair its minor issues and then buff the hell out of it it should make someone an excellent $2800 car.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Cruise was set at 70-75 the entire trip of 210 miles. AC blasting and all. Car is a base so it only has 3.08 gears. Most stock LSCs will see 24-25 with the 3.27 gears.

Car is also rolling on two size wider than stock tires, has a custom tune and exhaust.
            After I repair its minor issues and then buff the hell out of it it should make someone an excellent $2800 car.
            I'd aim higher on the price point. I personally bid $2300 on a 98 LSC with 100K on it at auction and I didn't win it. It had a fair share of problems too. Clean Gen 2's can go up over 4K.

I'm guessing that 210 miles was mostly highway?

Comment

• Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              I'd aim higher on the price point. I personally bid $2300 on a 98 LSC with 100K on it at auction and I didn't win it. It had a fair share of problems too. Clean Gen 2's can go up over 4K.

I'm guessing that 210 miles was mostly highway?
              All from Houston to Waco. Paint is dull but will shine up well. Tires are shot but new ones go on tomorrow. Seat tracks are shot but again I have new ones. Ball joints are shot but I have new control arms and joints. Needs normal service which it will get and that's about it. Clean body, real nice leather, everything works, no leaks at all and the AC is cold. About to turn 110K tomorrow.

Figured I would list it at $3000 and be willing to take $2800. Not trying to get rich, I just like helping people get really nice and solid cars for a good price. So many of my customers come in with cars that are in need of serious love and they just spent WAY too much on the car in the first place that it pisses me off how many people will take advantage of others simply because they do not know what to look for when buying a car.
              I take out the guess work and can sleep at night because I know I didn't screw someone over. Most of the time they don't realize how good of a deal I give them until they have the car a few months and realize nothing has broken on it. LOL.

Comment

• Wharz vaddertt at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                  He isn't in a home worth anywhere near 300K. 180k-185k at best. Still insane for a 1,100 square foot home in Oak Cliff.
                  He doesn't even own that house anyway. Dallas County has it on the tax records for $179k

Comment

• Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                    He doesn't even own that house anyway.

lmao, bragging about a house you're renting? Is Oso in the hizzie?

Comment

• Comment

• Godzirra!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                            black kids named owen??!

wtf is the world coming to..

(is this what yall are talking about when you say i race bait?
                            You know, Owen, like "Bitches be owen me somethin' cuz the color of my skin"

Last edited by CWO; 08-28-2013, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Cruise was set at 70-75 the entire trip of 210 miles. AC blasting and all. Car is a base so it only has 3.08 gears. Most stock LSCs will see 24-25 with the 3.27 gears.

I got mid-90's out of my M3 on the way back from Lake Tahoe last weekend, once over the pass its all downhill.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesB View Post
                                Old super modified. My friends grandma had one. It was called Tijuana too (their cafe in Amarillo) and was driven at one time by Johnny Suggs.
                                As soon as I read Tijuana I thought about Johnny, kept reading and was confirmed!

Edit: Here's a picture

Comment

Working...
                                X