Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy nasty dangler batman !
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• keep it work safe? yeah, maybe.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Sup mayne?
        I was just saying about the e85 thing, you only live once.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
          e85 is $2.89 right now, 87 is $3.49.
          Your mileage will suck to where the cost will not justify the means. Just admit you are into bullshit trends. Sure, your mileage won't be as bad when you aren't under boost, but because I know you have no discipline you'll always be into the boost and end up wrapping that turd around a tree. Why the fuck are you comparing 87 to E85 for an FI motor? Is that what you'd run if you weren't going to use ethanol? Dumbfuck. Sorry Shadingdong, but much like your whoolie bar logic you aren't smart enough to force the argument to your favor.
          is this going to be like the time you were convinced that wheelie bars on a radial tire were a good idea? jajajaja
          Never said that. Go re-read the thread, Shadingdong. It had to do with you making that point, then linking some completely unrelated yellow bullet link that had nothing to do with your argument. I'm sure that's the entire reason for the E85, so you can get on YB, link your junkpile and say, "but it's corn fed!11"
          and lol @ smoking bongs and/or riding motorcycles in parking lots. i dont even know what you are talking about. you sure you dont want to be me?
          Ghetto trash logic. Where's the glory in being a prison bitch and being the subject of a beat down at every party I go to? You can keep that prestige for yourself. You surely did post pics on the old forum of hitting bongs and gay videos of your lame stunting abilities. I guess if you deny it enough it never happened, OJ?

Last edited by SS Junk; 09-11-2013, 06:35 AM.

Comment

• Lol @ running E85 to save money on fuel. Price per BTU equals out, and you're left driving something that you can't always get fuel for. No thanks
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I compare e85 to 87 because I don't know the price of 93... How bout this, next car I build I'll make a poll and let y'all choose the power train. Til then I'll just build my shit box how I want it. Deal?
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                  I compare e85 to 87 because I don't know the price of 93.
                  Horse shit.
                  How bout this, next car I build I'll make a poll and let y'all choose the power train. Til then I'll just build my shit box how I want it. Deal?
                  I merely asked a question. I have the answer I was looking for. You're desperately trying to be a trendy moron. No reason to get all butt hurt from your own ignorance.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post

lmfao

Comment

• I had heard someone say (most likely a comedian) that they get a cup of warm water, go into a bathroom and sit next to someone. Make horrible noises, shake the wall, move feet directions, etc, then throw the cup of water at the floor by the feet of the "victim".

I had the perfect mark when I was in Colorado, oddly enough, named...Mark. I didn't do it, and seeing as how things went, I should have

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• LOL @ the sloth/planets meme

Comment

Working...
                                X