Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *popcorn in car images*

I did that to one of my friends for his wedding, while he was gone on his honeymoon. Except I used packing peanuts and filled his car through the sunroof.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• There is a HUGE difference between packing peanuts and buttered popcorn!

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
        *popcorn in car images*

I did that to one of my friends for his wedding, while he was gone on his honeymoon. Except I used packing peanuts and filled his car through the sunroof.
        That's a good one. I just have access to hundreds upon hundreds of pounds of tossed out popcorn, so I figured it'd make a good final prank before leaving the high school parking lot for good.
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by crapstang View Post
          That's a good one. I just have access to hundreds upon hundreds of pounds of tossed out popcorn, so I figured it'd make a good final prank before leaving the high school parking lot for good.
          LOL. Nice.
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            There is a HUGE difference between packing peanuts and buttered popcorn!
            Bout a pound of butter

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              Somebody would die.
              Damn right they would

Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Real Genius deleted scene?
              Love that movie.

Comment

There is a HUGE difference between packing peanuts and buttered popcorn!
                I'd rather have buttered popcorn, mostly because I'm pretty sure the secret ingredient in packing peanuts is rat piss.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Comment

Real Genius deleted scene?
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Whoops?

Comment

• "It really is God!"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                              Whoops?

CHARLOTTE, NC (WBTV) -
                              Four Charlotte firefighters were injured on Thursday morning when their fire truck overturned in a Ballantyne neighborhood near the state line.

The incident was reported at 8:21 a.m. on Ardrey Kell Road where it changes into Bridgehampton Club Drive as it crosses into South Carolina.

The fire truck has been identified as Ladder 32. Fire officials say it was responding to a medical call in the neighborhood.

The truck could be seen on its roof and the cab was on fire.

Skidmarks can be seen on Ardrey Kell Road and end at the corner where it flipped.

It was one of the fireman inside the truck who called 911, officials say.

Another engine quickly arrived on the scene and put out a fire billowing from the underside of the truck.

Medic transported four patients with potentially serious injuries to Carolinas Medical Center.

Neighbors say the area where the trunk landed upside down is a school bus stop. No children were at the stop at the time of the crash.

They described hearing the trucks siren, the screeching of tires and a big boom.

Steve Denhof told WBTV he was doing yard work when he heard the crash.

"I was over mowing my lawn this morning, changing out the grass bag, when I heard this explosion. It was kind of a boom then I looked over and saw white smoke and didn't really know what it was."

A witness who saw the accident told WBTV the fire truck was traveling at a high rate of speed.

Captain Mark Basnight, with the Charlotte Fire Department, would not say if speed was a factor in the crash.

'It's too early. I'm not going to speculate on that right now. Again, we are just concerned about the firefighters, getting this road reopened and getting this community back to normalcy. I'm just not going to speculate on that right now," Basnight said.

The road was closed to traffic during the investigation and while the fire truck was removed from the scene. It was re-opened around 4 p.m.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                                Borlin? I don't think so, Tim
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X