No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing is they both seem pretty cool when they aren't being all Naynay and Talisman up in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      At least you know you're not liked too.

Oh.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
        Funny thing is they both seem pretty cool when they aren't being all Naynay and Talisman up in here.
        They are, in real life.

Comment

• Comment

• Robert Williams is awesome.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                That is what happened to this thread.

Cruising along fine until the last page or so. 700 pages into and then naynay shows up.

Comment

Shit. Now I'm glad I actively avoid those things. I always wondered what would happen if some dick head took it off as a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    Shit. Now I'm glad I actively avoid those things. I always wondered what would happen if some dick head took it off as a joke.
                    Depends on how big your wheel is in relation to the hole, but it would still cause some serious damage.

Comment

Depends on how big your wheel is in relation to the hole, but it would still cause some serious damage.
                      I never imagined that. I always figured it would fubar your wheel/suspension and possibly the front end.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        That is what happened to this thread.

Cruising along fine until the last page or so. 700 pages into and then naynay shows up.
                        how can you say that? i was contributing posting random pictures of my project truck, and tallyho unleashed a poodle like fury on me, along with the west virginian who decided to bash my ideas for a power train.. i try to stay on topic, as this is the most interesting thrread on this entire website.

pic unrelated.

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Awwwwwwwwwww, look at Rodney the victim. So Trayvon like.

Comment

...unleashed a poodle like fury on me...
                            That's pretty damn funny. Missed a perfect 10 by skipping the hyphen though.

Comment

how can you say that? i was contributing posting random pictures of my project truck, and tallyho unleashed a poodle like fury on me, along with the west virginian who decided to bash my ideas for a power train.. i try to stay on topic, as this is the most interesting thrread on this entire website.
                              I didn't say you derailed the thread. I just said you came in here. After that, it has been a clusterfuck.

Comment

• DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                                X