Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I didn't say you derailed the thread. I just said you came in here. After that, it has been a clusterfuck.
    looking at your join date.. you came here, wellllll after I did, get to the back of the line young-buck.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      looking at your join date.. you came here, wellllll after I did, get to the back of the line young-buck.
      ha, I have been on here since 2001. I'm no spring chicken.

Comment

• either way i was here first, are you part of the problem, or part of the solution?
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

Comment

either way i was here first, are you part of the problem, or part of the solution?
                Here, let me be part of the problem. You are a worthless, spineless, POS troll, drama making, back-peddling, hipster douche, bull shitting talentless hack that has no grasp on reality and tries to push people to say something racist so you can play the race card.

There is one thing to come on here, post nice and sometimes play around with other members. It is quite another when your only mission in life here is to try and piss EVERYONE off.

That being said and with all due respect and no offence but you should die in a fire.
                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

Me bringing out the worst in y'all is exposing your true colors. Apparently I exposed mine afterobama was elected and the racism on the board went from 0-150 in 6.2 seconds.
                    It isn't racism when people just hate you.
                    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I love that he admits his racism by saying he's never paid any attention to politics (obvious by his complete lack of knowledge/understanding of history, diplomacy, etc.) until a black person ran
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

either way i was here first, are you part of the problem, or part of the solution?
                        Oh Nanus, you hipster queer
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                          Here, let me be part of the problem. You are a worthless, spineless, POS troll, drama making, back-peddling, hipster douche, bull shitting talentless hack that has no grasp on reality and tries to push people to say something racist so you can play the race card.

There is one thing to come on here, post nice and sometimes play around with other members. It is quite another when your only mission in life here is to try and piss EVERYONE off.

That being said and with all due respect and no offence but you should die in a fire.
                          No offence(?) taken.. Sorry again I was able to fix my truck on my own. And I do thank you for suggesting the three other things other than what the actual problem was. Now with that being said, and from the bottom of my heart, gobble a cock.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            I love that he admits his racism by saying he's never paid any attention to politics (obvious by his complete lack of knowledge/understanding of history, diplomacy, etc.) until a black person ran
                            Obama is half white.
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post

You know you want to. Someone build one and then take a random picture and post it.
                              Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Can I just take 3 pictures of it, then repost them every 2 months in several threads, but maybe change the color saturation, for years on end, all while posting pictures of other shitty looking half finished Pintos?
                              you knew I would be the one to do this didn't you?

Comment

• oops!
                                my bad...

that is better.

Comment

Working...
                                X