Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

• Not bad for a 60-something year old dude.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
          Not bad for a 60-something year old dude.
          I'll be happy if I can get out of the house at 66.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            I'll be happy if I can get out of the house at 66.
            I'll be happy at 46 at this rate.

Whoever made this never heard of the great Texas Message Board riot of 2010, obv.

Comment

• Poor Canada. LOL

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The America's cup clip is badass, those hydrofoils can turn on a dime. And I hope that redneck stack picture is part of a video that someone will post soon.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I hope that redneck stack picture is part of a video that someone will post soon.

Comment

The America's cup clip is badass, those hydrofoils can turn on a dime. And I hope that redneck stack picture is part of a video that someone will post soon.
                        I didn't get that close

Last edited by diablo rojo; 11-02-2015, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Bring some lipstick, instead blackface. lol, dumbasses.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                              I didn't get that close

[ATTACH]3657[/ATTACH]
                              fucking awesome.

Comment

The America's cup clip is badass, those hydrofoils can turn on a dime. And I hope that redneck stack picture is part of a video that someone will post soon.
                                I wonder what they need such a large crew for. I know they are like ballast and they run the rigging. I need to watch some of the actual footage.

Comment

Working...
                                X