Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    Got any of that one not laying on the ground?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      serious answer: shit gets everywhere.

i personally am not building my innerfenderless c10 to be driven every day.
      It just seems that's an awful lot of work to be done, to make more work to be done after driving, to be able to park it w/the tires up into the engine bay. Ionno, rather impractical, even if not driven regularly. Thanks for the answer though.

Comment

• different strokes...

will i put so much time and effort into making another old shit bucket truck sit on the floor? not any time soon.. my ideas of cool have shifted a lot over the years, but i cant get rid of mine, so i just take my time and buy shit for it when the urge arrives.. im trying to justify building a "fast" car, gbody or fox, that i can LS swap and cruise with my son.. i reckon it'll be a few years before i really feel comfortable with him riding around in the c10
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Craig?
              Ded

Comment

• All idiots.
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• [ATTACH]3656[/ATTACH]
                      Last edited by diablo rojo; 11-02-2015, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        It just seems that's an awful lot of work to be done, to make more work to be done after driving, to be able to park it w/the tires up into the engine bay. Ionno, rather impractical, even if not driven regularly. Thanks for the answer though.
                        A common practice is also using trailer tubs. FYI the Excursion is a sper old build.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                            pure genius

Comment

• Originally posted by Binky View Post
                              This is the funniest shit ever!
                              G'Day Mate

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                                [ATTACH]3656[/ATTACH]
                                He was at the Chili's in Rockwall, one day last week. I wanted to get a pic, but my phone took a shit on me the night before.
                                G'Day Mate

Comment

Working...
                                X