Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
    Oh good lord. We had pimpadelic play a club that I managed. The entertainment manager thought it would be great to have David allen Coe's nephew play. So great that he went to Austin the weekend they played. We had people see their trailer in the parking lot and leave! It was an experience I will never forget. Easy J is Fucked up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    My buddy sold him that Seville he drives.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Under no circumstances should you fornicate with those women.
        That sounds like wisdom from experience. Do share!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          Sweet man! That looks like one of the foreign producers. I assume it is a diesel?
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Aren't those an option now?
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              Aren't those an option now?
              Everyone wants a diesel, but to my knowledge they are not an option. People have been pleading for a diesel. Or are you referring to the truck hardtop? Jeep makes those in limited numbers. There are several producers of Jeeps in foreign countries. Some are made in India I believe.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                Sweet man! That looks like one of the foreign producers. I assume it is a diesel?
                Diesel? Um, don't think so. He drove by me when I was walking. Runs SILENT almost electric motor'ish.
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Everyone wants a diesel, but to my knowledge they are not an option. People have been pleading for a diesel. Or are you referring to the truck hardtop? Jeep makes those in limited numbers. There are several producers of Jeeps in foreign countries. Some are made in India I believe.
                  Yup I was talkin about the body option
                  Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    Oh, I was wondering why gas went up .20 a gallon today.
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

The "guys" that own this kind of vehicle in this environment get what ever they want or get it made for them. I think this is a AEV Brute conversion.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        The "guys" that own this kind of vehicle in this environment get what ever they want or get it made for them. I think this is a AEV Brute conversion.
                        Looks like it. QuadraTec just gave one away...

http://www.quadratec.com/?sgsc=GPQSQ...FcFj7Aodij4AyA
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                          Oh good lord. We had pimpadelic play a club that I managed. The entertainment manager thought it would be great to have David allen Coe's nephew play. So great that he went to Austin the weekend they played. We had people see their trailer in the parking lot and leave! It was an experience I will never forget. Easy J is Fucked up!

Ran into them a lot on Eagle Mountain Lake back in the day. Skip forward a few years, a chick I knew invited a bunch of us to one of their shows because she was in it. Didn't have much going on so we went, I walked out when Easy J was using this chicks face to wipe his ass, my buddies said he pee'd on her after that lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                            Ran into them a lot on Eagle Mountain Lake back in the day. Skip forward a few years, a chick I knew invited a bunch of us to one of their shows because she was in it. Didn't have much going on so we went, I walked out when Easy J was using this chicks face to wipe his ass, my buddies said he pee'd on her after that lol.
                            Yeah. The guy is seriously fucked up. The club was in Greenville. He started calling everyone honkeys hillbillys and the like. When his guitar quit working, he trashed his rig. After the show, we had people saying they were doing lines of coke in the bathrooms. I was quite thankful I made it through that night unscathed.

Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X