No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• LOFL
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• zombie bagel!! awesome..

Comment

• Yeah that one made my day.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        LOL. It would look less fake if the name was correct. It should say chris.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Yeah that one made my day.
                          reddit always has a gem of read every once in while

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                            LOL. It would look less fake if the name was correct. It should say chris.
                            uhhhhh. The screencap is from Chris' phone. It will show Ellie's name at the top because that's the name of the person he's talking to.

Comment

• Comment

• lol. And i thought basketball was full of floppers!

Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Working...
                                X