Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
    This should be a thread. Pics of what you started with, current pics, and your list of things left to do. The suckers will date the first pic, or at least the start of the "project" stage.
    We bought my Chevelle in December 94/January 95... I've never driven it. I would be surprised if anyone on here has owned something longer and never drove it/ it's still in the works.

But I do welcome somebody to take the spotlight of shame from me!

Comment

• Sadly.... I MAY actually be able to win such a competition. I have a '67 Mustang Coupe at my Dad's place that I parked in 1991 and haven't touched it since......
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Originally posted by darren m View Post
        sadly.... I may actually be able to win such a competition. I have a '67 mustang coupe at my dad's place that i parked in 1991 and haven't touched it since......
        wtf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
          Sadly.... I MAY actually be able to win such a competition. I have a '67 Mustang Coupe at my Dad's place that I parked in 1991 and haven't touched it since......
          I'll haul it away for you for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            Sadly.... I MAY actually be able to win such a competition. I have a '67 Mustang Coupe at my Dad's place that I parked in 1991 and haven't touched it since......
            I had 67 and 68 coupes that sat in my garage for a few years. I finally ended up selling both really cheap because I got tired of looking at them. They are akin to my long lost children that I gave up for adoption. When I see one on the road, I wonder if that is one of them.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                We bought my Chevelle in December 94/January 95... I've never driven it. I would be surprised if anyone on here has owned something longer and never drove it/ it's still in the works.

But I do welcome somebody to take the spotlight of shame from me!
                I had a race car chassis I started in '90, and just sold a few years ago, probably '07. I drug it from Tx, to AZ, to Ok, and back here. I probably paid more in storage fees than I sold it for.

I also had my 65 F100 that I bought in 91 or so, and got everything done except the tailgate. I just sold if this year. It ran and drove since '92 though. It was motivated by the 460 that I originally was planning on putting in the race car.

So from these, the SVO seems like a newb. I've only owned it since 99...it ran until 2010 or so, and its been sitting since then. I need to get off my ass and get it out back together.

Too many projects.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• What's wrong with the svo?

Comment

• Originally posted by 76 Maverick View Post
                    What's wrong with the svo?

It's an SVO.

pic unrelated.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• I hope that's marker.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X