• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    plastidip?

god bless.
    lol
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Look both ways bitch!
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• lmao ive seen that happen a few times. Ive been lucky that i see them and jump.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
            Where do I start? The Blue-crowned Green Parrot or Tanygnathus lucionensis is not indigenous to the eastern states, where this was clearly taken, as indicated by the Eastern Red Cedar trees in the background (durrr). On top of that, the Chinese knock-off Porsche Carrera sunglasses were not introduced until late 1979, in the winter. Again, given the lack of bluish-grey berries on the branches, this was obviously taken in the spring of '78 at the very latest. Don't get me started on the velour.
            If you didn't draw a deep breath & read this in Ace Ventura's voice, you are lying, or missing out.

Well done.
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
              plastidip?
              what's...

nevermind.
              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                Looks like he's barefooted. I'd be surprised if he didnt have a broken ankle.

Comment

• Comment

• lol! another good one

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        Here comes the knockout!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Is that Zach Braff?

Comment

• naynay in Manhattan?

Comment

• Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                              Is that Zach Braff?
                              LMAO, I think so. Dude has a cheesy ass grin.

Comment

• Originally posted by cj View Post
                                here comes the knockout!
                                lmao!!
                                I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Working...
                                X