never got full retard.
    She has a vagina, too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      She has a vagina, too late.
      allegedly ..

Comment

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I've always wondered what the deal is with those turbos having all those inlet holes. What's the point of that? To stabilize the air going into the turbine?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
              I've always wondered what the deal is with those turbos having all those inlet holes. What's the point of that? To stabilize the air going into the turbine?
              Anti surge

Comment

• ah okay, just a different looking housing than the older style.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  ah okay, just a different looking housing than the older style.
                  Yep.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLAN View Post

Wait, where did you get that pic? My best friend lived in the house in the right background of that pic a few months ago and his neighbor took that pic and texted it to him then he sent it to me. That's about 2 miles from my house as well.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• it's for looks... doesn't do anything a standard anti-surge setup won't
                      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                Um, not a spider expert or anything but isn't that a couple too many legs?
                                Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X