• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• No beard = Beta all day, everyday

Comment

• He does look like a bitch.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          He does look like a bitch.
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
            PM me what you are wanting for it.

Back off! Lol
            Originally posted by CJ View Post
            lol I'm not going to be a bitch and step in on that. I'm more interested in how well it works. I'm looking for a nice one.

Haha... was just about to put $400 up here but my wife reminded me that I'm about to start the kitchen remodel. I'll need it for that project. I'm not planning to upgrade until the summer anyways. I'll let ya'll know if I do sell it.. BTW, there is one on CL for $495 with some extras. Just do a search for "t53650" the poster put a 5 instead of an "S"

Mine is still nicer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
              Haha... was just about to put $400 up here but my wife reminded me that I'm about to start the kitchen remodel. I'll need it for that project. I'm not planning to upgrade until the summer anyways. I'll let ya'll know if I do sell it.. BTW, there is one on CL for $495 with some extras. Just do a search for "t53650" the poster put a 5 instead of an "S"

Mine is still nicer.
              can you rip a 4x8 sheet easily? That's my primary concern, it's accuracy and how big of a sheet it can handle. I'm sick of doing dados with my router.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by silverhatch View Post
                I don't know what redpill is but that guy is a grade A douchebag.
                They're dudes that have, "chosen," not to play, "the game," and think that anyone that does is subjecting themselves to this imaginary conspiracy of female domination. Basically, they're a bunch of pussy starved faggots that think there's some magic trick to talking to girls. They're a kind of reactionary response to the social justice warrior hags on the internet, but the redpillers are the only ones really paying it any attention, to these two big groups of idiots are just feeding each other. If you have some time, check out these two subreddits making fun of both camps:

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                    Those dont look like Chinese people...

Comment

• Wanna get in my jeep? don't mind the odor of sweat and chain lube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post

Top Gear Zimbabwe?

Comment

• I could use that to cruise the Pate swap meet.

Comment

• I see the rear mirror and right hand drive? By george he's a mailman!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              Those dont look like Chinese people...
                              But I think I see at least one engineer, or that could be the work of two.
                              Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Flintstones!!! Meet the Flintstones!!! They're a modern stone-age family!
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X