Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    last time i talked to a cop was over a beer at a bar. not sure about you, but im sure you'll have the go pro footage.
    Grow a thicker skin. This is twice now you've come across as a whiny bitch in a very short time. I only observe what has been posted by your bros whenever you decide to lash out while in that drunk and dark place. What about all of your non-white, statistical brothers and sisters? Where they too not doin' nothin' when they got rolled on by tha po-po?
    Last edited by SS Junk; 02-08-2016, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Grow a thicker skin. This is twice now you've come across as a whiny bitch in a very short time. I only observe what has been posted by your bros whenever you decide to lash out while in that drunk and dark place. What about all of your non-white, statistical brothers and sisters? Where they too not doin' nothin' when they got rolled on by tha po-po?
      try again in engrish muddafucka

Comment

• That's what I thought.

Comment

• i just never understand what you are saying. it's like you are trying super hard to be on an intellectual level, that you really have no business being on.

Comment

• Comment

i just never understand what you are saying. it's like you are trying super hard to be on an intellectual level, that you really have no business being on.
              Let me dumb it down for you:
              You are a whiny liberal bitch blaming your problems on the police.

Comment

Those damned messicans....
                Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Let me dumb it down for you:
                  You are a whiny liberal bitch blaming your problems on the police.
                  but i dont have problems.

Comment

• All roads lead to...
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

but i dont have problems.
                      Everything ooooooooooooooooooo-taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• shiiit, you should see the shit i get now, straight from denver. i'll post some pics later.

out of curiosity, do you have pics of me stored on your hard drive? do i owe you rent, or am i in there free?

pic:

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X