Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
      We grew up very differently. I take care of my shit. It's not like I'm starching my blue jeans, but I might just kick the dog if I pull a pair of jeans off the hanger and they have a wrinkle.
      Then why in the fuck do you have wire hangers?

I mean, I keep a couple close to the tool box. There are none in the house itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post

I mean, I keep a couple close to the tool box. There are none in the house itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          ???????

Played the hell out of that game. Forgot the joystick I had but I know I had to replace the potentiometers several times. Made the game a blast though. Was called a Flight Control System and I also had the Thrust Control System so it was similar to a conventional fighter setup with one hand on the throttle that would also be the weapons control and the joystick has a coolie hat on it that allowed the Decent craft to slide up/down left/right.

Now I want to go play it again. LOL
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Scott , where did you get that giff of Clint ?
              Big Rooster Racing

Comment

• After the unprecedented population growth of Los Angeles during the real estate boom of the 1880s, however, recreational use of the mountains exploded in popularity. Like no other time in its history, the isolated sylvan canyons and remote peaks of the mountain range became of great interest to increasingly urban lowland residents. The virtues of wilderness exploration, extolled by writers like Muir, inspired people to venture beyond the San Gabriels' "forbidding" facade with an untrammeled enthusiasm.

Comment

• Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
                  Scott , where did you get that giff of Clint ?
                  http://www.noassatalltryingtotwerk.com

LOL
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• What an obscure set of pictures, but interesting.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        [img]crazychickpic[/img]

Yikes!!!!

Comment

Yikes!!!!
                          It's from this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082766/
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

They come with the 20 or so pieces of dry cleaning I go through every couple of weeks. I don't covet them, clearly, and I don't pull them off the rack & put them in a garbage can each morning when I'm pulling another dress shirt or khaki's off to get dressed. We naturally accumulate them, and I pull them out & take them to the trash every weekend...
                            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Comment

• That looks like a few seconds of fun.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X