• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by appelingogt View Post
      ^where is this?
      Mesquite Bruton and cart right. McDonald's parking lot by the Albertson's.
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
        Mesquite........what a shithole!!!

Glad I'm out of there.
        Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
          cartwright

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post

Glad I'm out of there.
            FAH Q. I enjoyed living in Mesquite and would live there again depending on the area.

Comment

Glad I'm out of there.
              yea, but you lived in shithole central. there are still OK parts on the outskirts.

Comment

• Haha, I'm sorry that you accepted living in squalor. That's ok, because the new house is far from all that!

JK dude
                Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  yea, but you lived in shithole central. there are still OK parts on the outskirts.
                  Like Sunnyvale? Lol
                  Ded

Comment

Like Sunnyvale? Lol
                    well....pretty much... yea. and south east mesquite

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      well....pretty much... yea. and south east mesquite
                      Lol, I don't really hate mesquite, I just had some issues with the area that evolved into a general disdain for everything past Plano.
                      Ded

Comment

Lol, I don't really hate mesquite, I just had some issues with the area that evolved into a general disdain for everything past Plano.
                        i don't think i would ever live in Mesquite again. Especially with kids.

Comment

Like Sunnyvale? Lol
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                          Originally Posted By: Polska
                          I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

• lol
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by cdite View Post

Comment

• In searching for the Bubbles picture I saw that there is a new movie coming out April 18th it looks like, which is the first I've heard of this.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                                Originally Posted By: Polska
                                I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Working...
                                X