Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy sheet that's a,people

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      Holy sheet that's a,people

I couldn't tell at first, till I noticed the calf muscle and foot.
      "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
      http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
      Factory Five MK4 Cobra
      Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
      http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
      www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
      sigpic

Comment

• Lol yeah I was like why is its tail so fat looking lol. Zoomed in and saw a booby

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^ Cruz's response on Twitter was "Saw this, but noticed an error. So I wanted to make one thing clear: I don't smoke cigarettes"

Comment

• lol
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• My friends name is George .. lololol ..

Comment

• ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• He did that shit on purpose.

Comment

• Walking through the store I stop and see something stupid I want. I mutter out loud "Can I have these?" and the dude walking past me said "Sure thing slugger!" LOL

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Chick-fil-a doing their best to piss me off. Fries were cold and soggy but my spicy sandwich ordered with Pepper Jack did not have pepper jack.... or a bun....

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• That actually happens more than you think. When I was a GM at KFC me and my area manager went out and did shops on our competitors in the area. We went thru the drive thru at chick fil a and they forgot the bun on our sandwich all together. Went back thru drive thru and stated our complaint. within 20 seconds I shit you not, the manager came out the side door and handed us a bun. No new sandwich, not even a wrapped bun.. Just a bun. Said sorry and ducked back inside.

Comment

• I called and spoke to the manager and said "I have issues with my order." and the first thing he said: "Was it missing the top bun and have the wrong cheese?" ....... WTF? Yes, now I must know how you knew that? That frequent? Did it on purpose to see if anything would be said? Was it just my day to be screwed with? LOL
                            His response was "Oh it happens when they are in a hurry." ..... again, one customer inside and one in front in line..... where is the hurry because it sure as fuck shouldn't have taken 15 minutes to get the order out with so few people and if you do take that long with so few people it seems like there is a couple spare seconds to QC something.

I cant just leave a control arm bolt out of a car, have the customer crash and say "My bad, it happens. I was in a hurry even though I took forever. Go with god."

Comment

• Whatever! I do what I want!

Comment

• Who eats Chick-fil-a?

we had that schwag at our highschool... haven't eaten it since
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X