X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha!

We can only pray!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• X100 Cowboys pic

Comment

• The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Been there, climbed that three times.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
              penis?

Comment

• Gaaaaaaaay.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• My idol. A legitimate fucking neckbeard with a neckbeard who made a neckbeard shirt about neckbeard guns:

Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        lol!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                          penis?
                          DFW metroplex road system, designed to describe the vast majority if residents, clearly down by a Houston architect.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            Been there, climbed that three times.
                            I did the south and north trek, did your compass spin too while up there? I never could get a solid bearing.
                            The richest man in Babylon

Comment

• Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
                              I did the south and north trek, did your compass spin too while up there? I never could get a solid bearing.
                              It was when I was a scout. Yes I do remember that happening. That's not too uncommon to have magnetic anomalies around large subduction zones. That's how submariners discovered the earth's magnetic field during WW2, actually.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                It was when I was a scout. Yes I do remember that happening. That's not too uncommon to have magnetic anomalies around large subduction zones. That's how submariners discovered the earth's magnetic field during WW2, actually.
                                I've always seen a skull while looking at the topo map...now that someone said "penis" I see that too. DFWM butt pirates...Go figure
                                The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Working...
                                X