Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
    I aint mad...
    Me neither, but I'm a little curious how they got a picture of me. I mean, I remember that photo shoot, but don't remember the raccoon being involved.

Comment

• Much better than a wolf.

Comment

• Excerpt from a somewhat local newspaper. Graham is just north of lake possom kingdom for refrence.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
          Much better than a wolf.
          "I want a picture of sasquatch, petting a racoon on my tailgate".

"... what ... Nevermind. Can do, sir!"
          WH

Comment

• Comment

• Good ol Harry.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                ^I hope someone forwarded that picture to CPS. Disgusting white trash.
                White trash is in Oregon so good luck with anyone having common sense
                Kayla Marlowe, a young mother from Portland, Oregon, shared the picture on a marijuana parenting group. She is seen about to inhale from the bong while her baby feeds from her breast.

Comment

• Happy hump day

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          Thanks! I'm always using ppls names instead...works just as well.

Comment

• 67 years ago today, on August 8th, 1950, Harmon Dobson --- a bold man, a man with a clear vision, a man with a dream as big as Texas ----- opened this little 'ol burger stand at 2609 Ayers street in Corpus Christi. The price of the original Whataburger was 25 cents and the stand took in fifty dollars on its first day of business. To paraphrase Bob Slydell in "Office Space," I celebrate their entire catalog. I believe I'm going to go out and get me a double meat Whatburger with cheese, jalapenos, an order of fries and a Coke.

Comment

• That's the only restaurant I have black listed regardless of location.

Comment

• ^ You are definitely craizie.

Comment

Working...
                                X