Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    Lofl
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
      well no kidding. It's dr. Pepper.
      ban him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        For whatever reason... my super fast wicked sweet galaxy s4 absolutely hates gif ' in the pic thread. Slow as balls when watching. I have to open it in a separate window and it plays just fine. Weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
          For whatever reason... my super fast wicked sweet galaxy s4 absolutely hates gif ' in the pic thread. Slow as balls when watching. I have to open it in a separate window and it plays just fine. Weird.
          Are you viewing through tapatalk, or just a browser?
          sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                  Yankee

You practically live in Boston, faggot!

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Are you viewing through tapatalk, or just a browser?
                    Browser. Last checked, many moons ago, tapatalk or whatever it is cost money and wasn't reliable or some shit.

Comment

• It's waaaaaaay better now.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
                          Just saw that on Yahoo. Apparently, she saved a little kid behind her from likely getting clobbered. Helluva catch!
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• That's the bullshit the media is trying to say, but that bat would have gone another row or two deep. Kid wasn't in immediate danger.

Comment

• check out the dude next to her face deep in his own balls tryin to avoid the bat. lol what a pussy
                              http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD
                                i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                                Originally Posted By: Polska
                                I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Working...
                                X