No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only difference, this thing has better visibility.

Comment

• Alright, which one of you was it?
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Oh look, twins!

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Oh look, twins!
          Damn double-posting phone. I fixeded it.

As compensation:
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
            Still looks better than an actual Camaro.
            NI shit. Sorry Joey lol.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Comment

• ^^ That's just evil. LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  Go 6, fuck everyone, even playing field. If too many hedge, you win.

Comment

• But if its a class of only 20 or 30...... you're screwed anyway because all the tards will pick 6.
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

But if its a class of only 20 or 30...... you're screwed anyway because all the tards will pick 6.
                      the only way to control how many points you will possibly get is by selecting 6. Selecting 2 is probably a sign you have weak expectations for your grade

Comment

• Yep, fuck them all. Select 6. It's a win/win.

Comment

But if its a class of only 20 or 30...... you're screwed anyway because all the tards will pick 6.
                          Bullshit. It's an exercise for the weak minded. Most people are better with "some" than "none" so they settle. Fortune favors the bold, not the nervous. And if that's the case, you know your competition.

Comment

• sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Bullshit. It's an exercise for the weak minded. Most people are better with "some" than "none" so they settle. Fortune favors the bold, not the nervous. And if that's the case, you know your competition.
                              My decision would be 6 for a couple reasons. One is as I pointed out. In a class of 20 or 30 you only need 2 or 3 people to hit the 10% mark. If you group 30 people together chances are at least 3 will expect a nice handout because as we all know the youth of today is entitled to every fucking thing.
                              Now suppose everyone does go safe and picks 2 points and you picked 6, well you win. Yay, go team! I usually just go ahead and ace the test so extra points dont matter to me.

Okay, last part was a lie. I only got A-

Sorry, that was a lie too. I only got B's.

Well maybe some C's.

There was that one D.......
                              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

My decision would be 6 for a couple reasons. One is as I pointed out. In a class of 20 or 30 you only need 2 or 3 people to hit the 10% mark. If you group 30 people together chances are at least 3 will expect a nice handout because as we all know the youth of today is entitled to every fucking thing.
                                Now suppose everyone does go safe and picks 2 points and you picked 6, well you win. Yay, go team! I usually just go ahead and ace the test so extra points dont matter to me.

Okay, last part was a lie. I only got A-

Sorry, that was a lie too. I only got B's.

Well maybe some C's.

There was that one D.......
                                I heard you loved the D.

Comment

Working...
                                X