Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Why would you think posting something like that in here would be a good idea?
    Have you read any of his other posts? None of them are good ideas.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Comment

• David

Comment

Because this is Sparta biotch!
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              Have you read any of his other posts? None of them are good ideas.
              Hey! I resemble that remark!

Damn, buy a couple GM cars and all the sudden all my ideas are bad.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Post the leg pic in the NSFW pic thread for the fold that missed it

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• I gotta find it again. Was in a Facebook feed this morning.

Pic unrelated.... kinda.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                    Post the leg pic in the NSFW pic thread for the fold that missed it

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
                    Found it. Fortunately I only have like 50 FB friends so it only took 7 minutes to scroll through and find it. Its in that other thread.

People that have like 600 "friends", how the hell do they see anything? The newsfeed has to be constantly moving. Im not real Facebook savy which is why none of my details are updated. Hell I didn't even want FB but some woman made me do it. LOLZ

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• I really wish there were people who would do that kind of stuff LMAO

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                                I found my old one and it still worked last time I was visiting my parents in NC. I had a baseball one too. I should give it to my boys and see if they even know what to do with it. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X