Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saltgrass was yummy.

sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by soap View Post
      Saltgrass was yummy.

looks overcooked!

Rare is the way to go
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

Saltgrass was yummy.

One of the worst steaks I have ever had. Once the butter was gone it was like chewing on a leather shoe.....

Comment

• When you're newly out of work, solidify your financial position by eating steak dinners.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            When you're newly out of work, solidify your financial position by eating steak dinners.
            lol.

And yes I agree with Chopped, Saltgrass sucks as bad as TL&C, how those places stay in business I'll never understand...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• It was his severance package.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                lol.

And yes I agree with Chopped, Saltgrass sucks as bad as TL&C, how those places stay in business I'll never understand...
                Saltgrass isn't the best by a long shot, but I've had some decent food there. Their filet (Maudeen's) or whatever it's called is really not bad. It's definitely not Nick and Sams/ III Forks /Bob's, etc., but it's alright.
                Ford
                GM
                Toyota
                VAG

Comment

• Originally posted by quikag View Post
                  Saltgrass isn't the best by a long shot, but I've had some decent food there. Their filet (Maudeen's) or whatever it's called is really not bad. It's definitely not Nick and Sams/ III Forks /Bob's, etc., but it's alright.
                  I agree to an extent, TL&C sucks out loud. Last time I went to Saltgrass it wasn't bad. Someone gave me a gift card to SG and it was decent, I prefer Texas Roadhouse over all of the other steak chains in a pinch where I don't want to get to dressed and up and spend a couple of hundo on a great steak.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• used to go to SG all the time in the late 90's. It was good then. We use their steak seasoning and have no complaints.

Comment

• I have no doubt I can make a better steak than S&G and TLC at home. It just takes the right selection of steak and prep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                        I agree to an extent, TL&C sucks out loud. Last time I went to Saltgrass it wasn't bad. Someone gave me a gift card to SG and it was decent, I prefer Texas Roadhouse over all of the other steak chains in a pinch where I don't want to get to dressed and up and spend a couple of hundo on a great steak.
                        Same here. You can get a decent steak at Texas Roadhouse for Chili's prices.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          When you're newly out of work, solidify your financial position by eating steak dinners.
                          Maybe someone else took him out?
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Roadhouse has shitty prime rib. Salt grass is decent though

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                              It was his severance package.
                              Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              Maybe someone else took him out?
                              !!!

Comment

Saltgrass was yummy.

I hope you didn't ruin that meal with tobasco sauce or ketchup...

On a positive note, their embroche shrimp is freaking delicious ��

Comment

Working...
                                X