Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
    Would you consent to a sanctioned fight with Matt out of curiousity? Hell, I would rent the damn gym and provide a keg of beer for attendees.
    These lines sound about right?

Talisman +600
    Trublu -850

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      Reminds me of a chihuahua for some reason, barking at a rottweiler.

A border collie barking at a dalmatian would be more accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        Of course not. I take about 8-10 pills a day just to be marginally functional after a car landed on my head, why would I fight a dumbass with an inferiority complex that has both military and police training that has continuously threatened my well being?
        Because it would be fun to watch?
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Comment

Would you consent to a sanctioned fight with Matt out of curiousity? Hell, I would rent the damn gym and provide a keg of beer for attendees.
            You seem kind of mad today. Are you experiencing parent funded problems of some sort?

Comment

Because it would be fun to watch?

I could always tell everyone he beat me up with a bat so that it could be talked about for a few years. I'd have to be very obvious that it was bullshit though, you know, so no one would catch on that it didn't happen.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  I could always tell everyone he beat me up with a bat so that it could be talked about for a few years. I'd have to be very obvious that it was bullshit though, you know, so no one would catch on that it didn't happen.
                  Don't EVER steal my thunder, bisch!

Comment

• You can whiskey throttle a horse?
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Everyone's period must have synced up this month. Bunch of women around here lately.

Comment

• Lol yup. I'm enjoying it tho
                              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X