Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
    Im Glad i chose not to work in a industry that revolves around tips.

I feel for the people who do and usually tip well. If they piss me off ill still tip them, but ive pulled the old lady dollar tip before.
    Depends on the level of pissing me off. I've had racist servers that made damn sure the black people get service, but I couldn't even get a damned refill. That waitress got nothing.

Then my family and I had the waiter from hell, this dude must have been trying to get fired. He crammed in and sat down at the booth to take our orders, when we asked for lemons, he brought out squeezed ones, we asked for butter and never got it, we had to flag down another waiter to get it. The food was cold when it came out, 45 minutes after we placed the order, and when he was clearing the table, he dumped a bowl of corn in my dads lap.

Needless to say, a manager was involved and he didn't get a tip.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      you left out rape.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• And on the same page, I ran across this.

Gene Wilder is such a humble, gracious person. This is a great interview with him.

Comment

• Put! The Candle! Back!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• That's the first time I've seen a JK dirty, and away from a parking lot.

Comment

• I know! Had to prove that they can do it. Went to Bridgeport and took them all over the place.

Comment

• Originally posted by VaderTT View Post
                    I rock this on casual Friday.

I need the amazon link, stat

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottJ View Post
                      I need the amazon link, stat
                      not amazon... but - http://www.aliexpress.com/item/EAST-...194991571.html

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        outstanding thanks!

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                            Today on a party of 7 and a £137 bill.... I didn't pay shit for tip. oh yeah!
                            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                              Today on a party of 7 and a £137 bill.... I didn't pay shit for tip. oh yeah!
                              Are you a black teenage foreigner that used a coupon?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                Are you a black teenage foreigner that used a coupon?
                                Nope just in England where the waiters are paid £7 an hour. So no real need to tip them.
                                First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Working...
                                X