Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• That poor monstrosity just wanted to off itself.

Comment

• Glad to report only minor injuries from a rollover accident this morning on EB I30 ramp to SB 287, Fort Worth

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          Happy saturday
          She needs to be on this page too. Always loved Charity. She is quite car knowledgeable as well.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• I want that in my mouth.

Comment

• Someone brought me 20lbs of my favorite sausage in the world! Just cant get it out here without dropping $25 a pound on shipping.
                  Portuguese sausage rocks!

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I always figured you for a sausage conniseur.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      I always figured you for a sausage conniseur.
                      Lolz! Nice burn.

I just like breakfast sausages all kidding aside. Not big on hot dogs or smoked sausage but I do like a good bratwurst.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Oh wow...

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post

Glad to report only minor injuries from a rollover accident this morning on EB I30 ramp to SB 287, Fort Worth

That is a law suit right there. http://www.dallasnews.com/business/h...ins-monday.ece

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                                Hope I am on the jury. "Failure to control speed". But you know how people are today. "I should get rich from suing someone".

Comment

Working...
                                X